|Renne, Karl Ewald|
Ренне, Карл Эвальд
- Repnin, Nikita
- Weide, Adam
1 General-Poruchik (GL):
- Cei, Andrew; in Smolenck, sick on a leave in summer of 1700 & didn't return on the service
- Rigimon, Christopher; voevoda (governor) in Belgorod
- Rigimon, Karl; sent to Astrakhan, but died on a way there
- Gulits, Andrew; in Sevsk
- Mengden, Yuri; in Kiev
- Polman (Bolman), Martin; in Azov & Taganrog
- Buturlin, Ivan; in Preobrazenskiy Guards, POW of Narwa
- Korsak, Bogdan; with Smolensk schlachta
- Koltcov-Mossalski, Ivan; voevoda in Sevsk
In Dec of 1700 3 more men were promoted to GMs rank:
- Chambers, Ivan; distinguished at Narwa
- Bruce, Roman; distinguished at Narwa
- Sharff, Alexander; in 1700 was at Kazan, previously was one of colonels of Semenovskiy Guards
in 1702 Nikolai von Werden was promoted to GM
in 1703 one GFM (Georg O'Gilvy), 2 GLs (Rosen, Georg & Schenbeck, Adam) & 1 GM (Patkul, Johann) were enlisted on Russian service.
in 1704 Willim von Schweiden & Karl Renne were promoted to GM. Patkul achieved GL in May 1704.
Christian Bour was promoted to GM in summer of 1705 after Kourland campaign. Renne became GL in autumn.
A new list of Russian generals was made in autumn of 1705, see details here (link)