- 1 Kreis infantry regiment Hessen-Darmstadt (Erbprinz regiment of Hessen-Darmstadt standing army), 904 men
- 2 Kreis infantry regiment Nassau-Weilburg, 1695 men in 18 companies, 50-140 men per company
- 3 Kreis infantry regiment GM Wilhelm Moritz graf von Isenburg-Philippseich, 1 340 men in 17 companies (28-120 men): 3 coys from Wurzburg, one from Spyer, one Zweibrucken, one Salm (only 28 men strong), 2 Isenburg, 4 Fulda, 2 Waldeck, one Sponheim, one Mainz-Konigstein-Berlenburg.
- 4 & 5 Kreis infantry regiment were provided by Hessen-Kassel, in 1734 they were Wilcke (Prinz Clement) & Donop regiments of the H-K standing army. They totaled 1443
- Kreis squadron was of 150 men
Data from Feldzuge des Prinzen Eugen von Savoyen. B. 19. Illustrations from Bleckwenn/Gudenus Reiter, Husaren und Grenadiere: Die uniformen der Kaiserlichen Armee am Rhein 1734.